We're Waiting for a Weather Update...

It’s looking like we’re going to be on for Saturday, but we want to wait a bit to call it. It’s going to rain on Saturday, but it’s looking like it won’t start until that night… but they never get it exactly right until it’s within hours. We just follow what they report. We will post something either later today or first thing in the morning, but if I’m a betting man, I’d have all kinds of problems…never mind. Anyhow, just check back. We’re probably going to be fine. I’ll bet the guy who bought the first Yugo probably said the same thing.